Renewal of Vows Ceremony – Celebrate your Anniversary!
The Renewal of Vows Ceremony is ideal for those who may want a new beginning within their marriage or are about to reach a milestone within their marriage, celebrating their ‘Special’ Anniversary. Whether it’s your 10th Anniversary, your 25th or 50th, or perhaps you’ve reached your 60th year of marriage (of course, any year is worth celebrating)… we’d love to share in making your day once again a very special celebration.
Celebrate Your Renewal of Vows
You’re welcome to gather your friends and family together just as you were having your wedding once again – Whether it’s at your home, an outdoor scenic setting, or your favorite restaurant, we’d love to enhance your day as you share your years of marriage with those closest to you.
A great way to begin a new, or celebrate the years of a successful marriage.
An opportunity to re-unite your entire wedding party and friends as they once again share in a very special moment, celebrating your wedding and your marriage through the years.
A planning and consultation session with both a professional wedding officiant and each couple in either ‘re-creating’ your wedding day, or planning a whole new experience – the choice is yours!
The Renewal of Vows doesn’t have to be limited to words, but may include various ceremonies within a ceremony.
Our resources available to you include:
- Various Readings
- Multiple Vows (new or traditional, including yours)
- Special Thoughts for the sharing of rings (new or original)
- Special Symbols often used in today’s wedding ceremony, including the Unity Candle, the Sand Ceremony, the Breaking of the Glass, the Wine Ceremony, along with various other unique and special traditions
- Many other helpful ideas and information that will make your day complete
- Even a Renewal of Vows Framed Ceremony Certificate to remember this occasion like you did so many years ago.
Celebrate Your Special Anniversary
Deposit: $ 150.00
Deposits are non-refundable after the 10 day grace period. Your deposit confirms the date and time for your ceremony.
For more information regarding your Renewal of Vows Ceremony, please contact us directly.